Thursday, March 18, 2010

Once More Into the Vat

Dear friends of Janet Oliver Studio,

In the words of Bartles & Jaymes, "Thank you for your support!"

Like Frank and Ed, it is my aim to make a premium product. I feel I have done that, but it seems people just aren't buying wine coolers - er, original art - these days. But, while times are hard, I continue to hold out hope that one day, more people like you will appreciate the value of all the hard work that goes into making a delicious drink/painting and will bring home a four-pack for themselves. Until then, I'll keep stomping away!

And of course, there are many ways to use original art; for instance, as a topping! Over ice! Try it for yourself and see.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.