Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy New Year!


This photo bears no particular relation to this post. It's just indicative of the wild skies out here. Every day brings something new. And since we are in the new year, we can look forward to a whole new visual feast. There's that word "new" again. Which must mean that I am up to something new. . . and I am!

I started a new group on Facebook called "Janet Oliver Studio." Trying to think of ways to get people to see my work, naturally. I also started a new series of drawings (actually I announced that here a couple of months ago, but some ideas need time to take hold) of Colorado flora. I collect things on my walks, bring them back to my studio, and make drawings. I will be posting them here and on my Facebook page, so stay tuned for something new!

And while I'm at it, what's new with you?

No comments: