Monday, May 12, 2008

Greetings from My Back Yard!

Hello to friends and family around the world! After living in Colorado for almost a year now, I've decided that the easiest and most fun way to keep up with everyone, and for everyone to keep in touch with me, was to start a blog. Here I can give you a snapshot of what's going on in my backyard.
One of my favorite activities is birdwatching. Lately I've also been drawing and photographing them, so you'll be seeing a fair amount of bird-related posts and photos. Since everyone I know leads a busy life, my intention is to keep daily updates to a length that can be read in under 60 seconds, videos to those that can be watched in 10-20 seconds.
So, I invite you to take a look, and to post your comments or ideas. Let's keep in touch - and let me know what's going on in your back yard, too.

No comments: